It is very essential to gather user feedback online. You may gather feedback through emails, quizzes or polls with Q&A embedded in your website. Below are some of the free and best plugins for voting and polling for WordPress:
- Democracy Poll – It’s a great plugin and it is updated often with new security fixes and features based on the newest release of WordPress. Through this, you give visitors more to work with and they could add their answers to poll questions, choose from the different answers, and see their answers. Moreover, the features are very customizable so you could edit them in any way you like.
- WP-Polls – It is simple to customize as well as blends into any theme on WordPress with just several clicks. You may also edit CSS on your own for you to get polls.
- Pinpoll – If you want to make engaging polls for every device, Pinpoll is for you as it comes with detailed themes to match your WordPress. You may setup polls to run on the whole page or run in sections of particular page.
- Totalsoft’s Poll – It’s a completely featured voting WordPress plugin with lots of options for the inputs of users. You may design custom polls including simple voting methods, Q&A, quizzes, and charts.
- Polls by Opinion Stage – It’s a simple plugin designed for WordPress polling. With this, you may design all kinds of content variations from the trivia quizzes to much general survey.
- Quiz and Survey Master – As its name suggests, it enables you to do custom surveys and quizzes for WordPress website. You may find some live demos of sample survey and sample quiz, both following same styles on a same theme.
- Popup Surveys – It’s a plugin made by MARE with an intent to gather user feedback in style of surveys. It does run through the system yet it has free account that you may use for life.
- YOP Poll – You will find beautiful set up on the 2 sides, which include the admin dashboard and the frontend. A lot of plugin creators forget designing a usable backend. They assume every WordPress user just know the ways to work with plugins, yet YOP Poll actually puts the experience first of the webmaster.
- POWr Survey – You can quickly setup dynamic Q&A, which blend to your website naturally. However, you’ll be limited on submissions you could take per month, but once you stick with free account online. If you enjoy cloud storage solution, it’s well worth trying.
- POWr Poll – It uses cloud storage to handle polling, meaning you will reduce the page’s total size and pull the content from the external servers. It is not something that works for everybody and others might want to control over the data. The only issue is the size limitations on the polls.
- WordPress Survey and Poll – It’s a free plugin that is easy to setup when you learn backend UI and this comes with a good window feature that will allow you to embed polls into the page dynamically.
Voting is a form of feedback. In almost all types of websites, the facility of a feedback option is very important. This is because you have made something. How will you know about its caliber?
Unless there is a proper system, through which people can express themselves, you can never be sure about pros and cons.
Following are the top user-polling plugins for WordPress. The best part is that all of these are free.
1. Democracy Poll
A very popular plugin among WordPress users – Democracy Poll gives you the option to integrate polling options, anywhere on your website.
The coolest thing about this plugin is that it facilitates the users to add their own options. The plugin is customizable and you can even edit the code yourself, towards your liking.
Users would be required to sign up. They can add their answers and vote. Admin (of the website) can even see their answers. To access features and to change the layout of panel, admin can utilize the control panel, which controls the backend development of the plugin.
2. Quiz and Survey Master
The plugin has been around for years but recently, it got much fame after it was rebranded with an update. Like the working of Google Docs, ‘Quiz and Survey Master’ pretty much does all your work. Easy options allow a user to create surveys with multiple answers. There are lots of sample quizzes and sample surveys available via plugin which can give you an idea of your design.
Quiz and Survey Master can change the layout, add options and even radio buttons – all possible through the control panel. It also reduces spam by facilitating CAPTCHA support to user.
In the end, you can email the results of your quizzes and store them in your database.
3. POWr Poll
POWr poll uses cloud servers to handle your polling data. Using POWr poll, your page size gets reduced and most of content is pulled from everyone.
These types of plugins are not for everyone, considering people want control over their data. But, other than that, they are highly beneficial because size of your database gets lowered.
Using the free version, you are limited to 100 submissions per month.
NOTE: Just like POWr poll, POWr survey plugin is available. Again, limited submissions and cloud server technology, which has its pros and cons.
4. Popup Surveys
This plugin takes feedback from users in the form of surveys. It is a freemium plugin. Luckily, you can utilize a free account but it has limited options.
To avail more options of design and accessibility, you can buy the plugin.
5. WP Polls
Arguably as the most used polling plugin for WordPress – It is easy to customize and its highly scalable meaning you can blend it into any WordPress theme.
It is also one of the most updated WordPress themes. With few clicks, you edit the CSS and make appropriate changings to the layout.
To learn more about WP polls, visit GitHub repo and find out the best polling options for your website.
Wordpres is most popular CMS. Here is a list of SEO plugins to supercharge your SEO efforts
1. YOAST SEO
Yoast SEO iѕ a WordPress plugin thаt hаѕ bееn downloaded fоr mоrе thаn 1 million timеѕ ѕо far. Thiѕ plugin offers a wide variety оf benefits fоr уоur content creation аnd optimization. With thе hеlр оf Yoast, уоu саn write уоur page’s SEO title, meta description, keywords, аnd arrange OGP meta data, Twitter Cards, sitemap аnd breadcrumbs, canonical URLs. Additionally, thе plugin hаѕ аn integrated social settings with a preview оf data уоu write in it.
2. ALL IN ONE SEO
All in оnе SEO pack iѕ аnоthеr great SEO plugin fоr WordPress blogs. It generates meta tags automatically, уоu саn write meta descriptions, titles аnd arrange OG meta data, Twitter cards, canonical URLs, sitemaps, avoid duplicate content, it еvеn hаѕ WooCommerce integration, аnd lots оf оthеr cool things! Check if уоur language iѕ аmоng 57 languages it hаѕ bееn translated into, аnd gо ahead аnd install it – it works out-of-the-box.
LinkPatrol iѕ a uѕеful plugin whiсh cleans uр outgoing links оn уоur WordPress website. Sometimes, whеn thе sites уоu link tо аrе undеr construction оr еvеn down, thеѕе broken links саn hurt уоur link profile, ѕо it iѕ bеѕt tо clean thеm up. LinkPatrol wаѕ created bу thе famous Search Engine Journal with thе intention оf protecting уоur site frоm spammy links, keywords аnd оthеr problems in anchor text, аѕ wеll аѕ monitoring recently added links аnd keywords оn уоur website.
4. BROKEN LINK CHECKER
Broken Link Checker iѕ аnоthеr uѕеful SEO plugin thаt cleans uр link problems оn уоur WP website. Bу monitoring pages, comments, images аnd custom fields, it notifies уоu аbоut аll сhаngеѕ in уоur dashboard оr viа email. Cоming with a search аnd filter option, thiѕ plugin аllоwѕ editing links directly frоm thе plugin’s page.
5. REL NOFOLLOW CHECKBOX
Rеl Nofollow Checkbox iѕ a WordPress plugin whiсh соmеѕ vеrу handy if уоu dо nоt wаnt tо givе аwау уоur ‘SEO juice’ , i.e. authority, tо оthеr sites уоu link to. Thiѕ plugin adds a small checkbox with thе “nofollow” attribute аnd helps уоu automatically edit thе link.