Web Design Refresh For New Clients by GetnSocial
October 26, 2016
in 1st Impressions, Free SEO Audit, Local SEO, Optimization, Web Design, Web Design Refresh, Web Development, Website on a Budget
WEB DESIGN AND REFRESH LOOK FOR GOOGLE AND CLIENTS
In the world of internet marketing. It is essential to keep updated with latest designs and trends, by refreshing your Website. Although, website design can be a daunting task, if done right, can yield positive results and boost in business.
Having a professional web design for your website is crucial. To begin with, customers feel more attracted towards companies with a more sophisticated and professional design. It is important that the content of your website is relevant to your business. Irrelevant content will not only consume space, but that will also cause a decrease in business. Visitors usually leave the website that looks cluttered and full of spam selling information, so keep your content inviting and refreshing so that your clients stay longer and actually see what it is you do! Remember we only have one shot at a 1st Impression.
REASONS FOR A PROFESSIONAL WEB DESIGN
The following reasons:
- Aesthetics– when a website has a good design, it speaks not only for itself but also for the company it represents. So naturally clients tend to believe that they will be provided with the same special and unique designs. As well, the services which will be offered to them would be of top quality.
- Organization– It is very important that your content is well organized in your website design. Having coherency throughout your web design will depict a seriousness and commitment to work and services that you provide. Clients will more than likely want to become your loyal customers.
- Increased clientele– It is no secret that the key to successful internet marketing is getting more traffic to your website. It’s all about the loyal customers who are addicted to your professional style and quality and share your work with others that may have similar needs.
- Outrank competitors– Having loads of loyal customers and more 5 star reviews will help you outrank your competitor in the market. One of the key things that can differentiate you from your competitor is having a professional web design which makes it easy for your clients to reach out to you, as well as the ease to leave a review on your company and skill sets. Facebook is one of the easiest ways to achieve these reviews, but do not forget about Yelp – Google and many other google recognized review citation sites.
Now that you know why it is important to have a professional web design, equally important, you should also remember to refresh things every so often. What do we mean by refresh?? You should update, create new content for your home page, update your blog, change up the images you use…
It is very important in the ever changing world of internet and the new layers Google keeps coming out with to Refresh your site. It is not advisable to keep tuned in to one design only.
Here we outline some of the reasons for doing so.
- Change/increase in services
While your company may be providing services for a specific domain, it is not always going to do so. According to the market, the customer demands are changing all the time. New services are added up, the old is discarded. So you need a refresh to reflect all your latest products and services clearly.
- Keeping up with the creativity
It is very important to be creative and original in business. You need your clients to think that you have got that something special they crave for by updating and refreshing your designs. Not only on the web but that can include your company logo, branding, offline marketing pieces etc…
- Change with digital age
The dawn of the digital age has caused a revolution in business market. To keep up with the latest trends of the digital age, it is important to refresh things a bit. People get bored of the old designs, and they are always out looking for something new. Give them that something new, and make them your loyal customers.
I have a deep passion for working with Business owners and companies that want to grow. Let us help you get seen Online Today with GetnSocial SEO Dashboard. Thank you!! Please share your comments and our blogs.
February 1, 2018
January 6, 2018